When we find that we have extra pounds, we start looking for ways to get rid of them. Used in various diets, fitness, morning jogging. But perhaps for a start it is worth thinking about the reasons for the appearance of excess weight. In this article we will explain in detail what is a suitable diet to lose weight.
Can you lose weight if you eat right?
Proper nutrition plays an important role in metabolism. It is necessary to determine which foods have a positive effect on our body, how to prepare a rational menu and what is associated with healthy eating and weight loss!
Proper nutrition is the basis for weight loss at home. Even with the most intense physical activity, without proper nutrition, you will not be able to lose weight and gain muscle mass.
Many may argue that everything depends on what kind of metabolism each person has. Someone can even exceed a kilogram of nails (as a joke), and someone will return a loaf of bread soon. We hasten to point out that the body's possibilities are not infinite, and as a result, its patience will be exhausted. And then you will worry not only about excess weight, but also problems with the gastrointestinal tract, pressure, heart, joints. The people saw this a long time ago and concluded with the proverb "a greedy man digs his own grave with his teeth".
Skeptics may argue that it is difficult to maintain a healthy diet to lose weight these days because there are few natural products. Be patient, analyze your menu, throw out harmful foods from it, especially the so-called "fast carbs".
- sweet pastries;
- carbonated drinks;
- baked goods from wheat flour;
- starchy foods;
- mayonnaise, ketchup and other sauces.
To lose weight with proper nutrition at home, you should not only adjust your menu, but also calculate the number of calories you eat, remembering that you should eat less than you spend. Healthy food should consist ofa balanced amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins. To get results and lose weight, you should always follow a balanced diet. After all, many people have probably noticed that if you continue to eat as you did before dieting to lose weight, the lost pounds will return quickly.
It's hard to do this in a day, even a week. Therefore, gradually give up the listed products: eat potatoes every day, give yourself a loaf of bread or cake no more than twice a week, follow the rule that you should be half hungry at the table.
Basics of Good Nutrition
Weight loss is affected not only by a balanced diet, but also by how a person is psychologically adjusted, how many quality products they use, and how they follow a diet and eating culture. Here we have emphasized the basic principles of proper nutrition for weight loss, we have observed that you can properly regulate the body's work without any problems.
Remember the things that will help you get rid of fat deposits!
- Balanced menu.
The body needs 25 grams of fat and 35 grams of protein per day. Carbohydrates should make up half of the diet, and they can't be cookies. Everyone can get a balanced diet at home. Create a menu for the week to plan in advance for the food you need. Thus, you can easily follow all the principles described.
- Enough fruits and vegetables.
Note that there should be more vegetables, so you need to fill your body with fiber and vitamins. Prefer pineapple and citrus fruits as they contain less sucrose than fruits.
- Set drinking mode.
As our body is 80% water, dehydration not only adversely affects metabolic processes, but also causes skin aging, wrinkles, and digestive problems. Of course, we are talking about ordinary water. The daily intake is 10 glasses, ie about two liters. Green tea, dried fruit compotes, fresh juices will help to be delicate.
- The right product combination.
It is not necessary to switch to a separate diet. Try to combine products wisely. For example, sour vegetables cannot be eaten with meat and potatoes with bread. This approach removes calcium from the bones and promotes the formation of kidney stones. A balanced diet is the key to success!
- Discard the semi-finished products.
There are many preservatives that contain carcinogenic substances that destroy our health.
- Don't eat after 6 p. m.
If you work for a long time, do not eat after seven. Chew food thoroughly without calls, watching TV or reading the newspaper.
- Minimize alcohol consumption, especially beer and liqueurs.
- Reduces the list of fried foods on the menu.
Replace with steamed or baked ones. It is desirable that the vegetables be processed for a short time during cooking and retain their nutrients.
- Replace a large board with a small board to visually deceive the body.
We also recommend that you incorporate the concept of deficit nutrition into your life, ie. Eat in small portions every 2-3 hours.
- Visit grocery supermarkets on your stomach to avoid too many sweets or excess food.
- Feeling a little hungry, get up from the table.
The feeling of fullness will appear in 10 minutes, but too much food will harm the body.
- Organize fasting days at least once a week.
- Don't forget physical activity (fitness, dancing, yoga, swimming, running).
- Fractional nutrition for weight loss.Ideally, eat 6-8 times a day and still burn as many calories as before. O. Divide your meal into 2 portions and eat 2 hours apart. This will be a perfect schedule for your body.
How much food can you eat a day?
Experts agree: you need to eat five times a day to lose weight. Match the portion size to your palm - there should be only two palms on the plate. The third part of the dish is a piece of meat or fish. Fill two-thirds with vegetables. Bread can be eaten no more than 35 grams. No more than 25 grams of chocolate, honey or dried fruit is allowed.
The proper nutrition menu looks like this:
- Cook porridge for breakfast in water, the best choice is oatmeal or buckwheat. It is not desirable to add too much salt or sugar, you can replace them with fresh fruit.
- Eat fermented dairy products, fruits and vegetables for the second breakfast (snack). Alternate fruits every day so that the menu does not look monotonous.
- You have to prepare one of the dishes for lunch: first or second. Eat fish with soup today, vegetable salad tomorrow. Lean meat is replaced by seafood and fish.
- Only vegetables and kefir or low-fat yogurt are allowed for afternoon tea. At this point, the body slowly begins to prepare for rest, so you should not overload.
- Prepare a light salad of fresh vegetables (except peas) and a slice of boiled fish (up to 150 g), in extreme cases you can eat 100 grams of white chicken.
- Remember to drink enough water throughout the day.
Staying on such a menu seems to make you hungry. But this is not the case. In fact, a balanced diet will provide the body with all the nutrients it needs. Nutritionists recommend that you eat something that is not on the menu every week to please yourself a little.
Use a variety of natural spices instead of salt to make delicious food.
Recommended foods for a healthy diet
Not surprisingly, you will find your favorite among the list of useful products. If you find you don't like or can't stand it at all, don't add it to your diet. After all, an important role in proper nutrition is played by the aesthetic perception of food. The benefits of the food consumed will be provided provided that the body absorbs it naturally.
Thus, "slow" carbohydrates that saturate the body, but do not affect the appearance of excess weight:
- cereals (buckwheat, unpolished rice, oatmeal, millet);
- whole wheat pasta;
- unleavened bread (rye, bran);
- baked potatoes.
These foods are eaten for breakfast to avoid hunger and snacks throughout the day. Don't think that skipping breakfast will help you lose weight faster. In fact, you need to recharge your batteries all day long. And a hearty lunch will take you back to the starting point. Therefore, a breakfast of fiber, carbohydrates and protein will help you stay in shape. The ideal choice is not on the run, but an hour after waking up. Saturated breakfast is one of the most important rules of a healthy diet.
High school students know that such a protein is involved in building all the muscles in the body. Therefore, it cannot be excluded from the diet. Suitable for snacks, because it saturates the body with amino acids that help it to function normally. Protein is found in foods like this:
- seafood and fish;
- lean meats (beef, chicken, turkey, rabbit);
- egg white;
- low-fat cheese (up to 30%);
- low-fat dairy products.
Used in lunch menus with fiber-rich vegetables. With intense mental or physical exertion, protein should be on the menu at least twice a day. For example, daily consumption of fish and seafood helps to restore nerve cells and is a protective tool against heart disease.
Most ignorant people think that fats are harmful. Because the words "fats" and "obesity" have the same root. American nutritionists conducted a study and found that when fat makes up almost half of the calories consumed, the number of overweight people is low - about 14%. However, after the whole world learned about the harms of fats and began to eliminate them from the diet, the obesity rate rose sharply to 35 levels. It turned out that women who eat fat with proper nutrition normalize their weight in the same way as women who give up 90% of fat.
Fatty acids act as a building material for cells and are necessary for the full functioning of all organs. Therefore, the list includes:
- olive oil;
- corn oil;
- sunflower oil;
- dark chocolate.
The daily fat dose varies between two tablespoons of vegetable oil and 25 grams of nuts (optional).
Remember that fresh vegetables are healthier than pickled vegetables. In addition, the choice is wide - from radishes to asparagus beans. It is not recommended to eat canned corn and green peas, because they contain "fast" carbohydrates.
Fruits cannot be considered light foods because they contain a lot of fructose. Prepare the menu to be digested no later than that time of day.
Sweets will have to be given up. If it is difficult to do, replace them with honey, dried apricots, raisins. Remember that ginger green tea speeds up metabolic processes and helps to lose weight.
We give up harmful products!
The principles and menus of proper nutrition for weight loss impose some restrictions on products. This list is not very long. It mainly contains products that are heavily applied to us by advertising. But no matter how sweet the recipes, they shouldn't hook you up. In general, our grandmothers could easily do without them. True, in the last century, they were lucky that the products were not so intrusive, and did not even hear of E-marked preservatives.
Intersection of foods that prevent weight loss from a healthy diet menu:
- salted nuts and chips;
- packaged ready meals (mashed potatoes, noodles, cereals, soups);
- all products containing monosodium glutamate (sausage, sausage, smoked meat);
- carbonated sweet fruit drinks;
- baked goods and dairy products with a long shelf life;
- fried fish and pie;
- cakes, pastries, cakes, sweets;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages;
- unnatural spices.
There are no nutrients. However, they can cause great damage to the liver, kidneys and stomach. In addition to not being able to be consumed with proper nutrition, it is undesirable for each of us. An exception for nutritionists is a glass of dry red wine (once a day) to speed up the absorption of carbohydrates.
How to reduce appetite while losing weight?
Increased appetite indicates that a person is disrupting carbohydrate metabolism, which is the cause of excess weight. This is due to stress, overwork, lack of physical activity and poor nutrition. Consider the following tips to reduce hunger:
- Nutritionists recommend drinking 200 milliliters of water a quarter of an hour before a meal. Can be acidified with lemon juice.
- Avoid spices or salt or use a minimum.
- Satisfy your appetite with fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products.
- Don't drink more than one cup of coffee a day.
- Chew your food at least ten times.
- Eat low-calorie vegetable soups.
- Green tea should be the main drink after water.
- Sprouted wheat not only helps to get rid of unnecessary toxins, but also prevents the body from aging.
- Do not eat in front of a computer or TV, because the brain can not control the feeling of satiety.
- Apply aromatherapy to reduce hunger.
- Take a walk in the fresh air, kill your appetite by doing what you love.
- Eat small meals 5-6 times a day.
- Don't take unnecessary vitamins and supplements, eat the right diet to lose weight, it contains everything you need.
- Place the portions on small plates, preferably blue. Scientists have proven that blue dishes quench hunger, while red dishes ignite.
- Take a slow sip of herbal tea or a glass of milk before bed to help calm your appetite in the evening.
- Traditional medicine offers to reduce the feeling of hunger with flaxseed decoction. It can be consumed for twelve consecutive days.
- Grapefruit is considered to be the leader among fruits that help to forget the appetite for a while.
Reviews show that in practice the use of proper nutrition helps to lose weight. We hope that a sensitive approach to your health and a balanced diet, a slim figure will help make your dream come true!