The 14-day Japanese diet is a way to gain weight and lose weight without starvation. The approach to product selection is unique. The number of calories and the compatibility of the components are taken into account. Fat cells disappear quickly. You can lose 5-10 kg during the period of compliance with the restrictions.
14-day Japanese diet: principles that affect the process of losing weight
Weight loss principles consist of 3 indicators:
- low calorie content;
- presence of protein components in the diet;
- Lack of salt in ready meals.
Weight loss is triggered by an accelerated metabolic process. Protein increases heat production in the body. Cells and tissues are already free of fluid. This is due to limited or no salt in the diet. In addition, it is possible to eliminate edema and normalize blood pressure, taking into account age. The body receives minimal calories. The amount is enough to maintain welfare. It uses its existing resources to replenish energy and is activated.
- Assimilation of protein foods requires energy. Fat cells are used for its formation (combustion process).
- Suitable for people of different weights.
- Weighs up to 5 kg in 7 days.
- Fats and carbohydrates are available.
If there is no deviation in health and there are no contraindications, it is allowed to keep the diet for up to 30 days. The Japanese menu is designed with at least 100 different products on the table over the weeks.
The diet is strict. Psychological preparation helps to avoid unnecessary emotional stress. Experts recommend repeating the weight loss method no more than twice a year.
Additional effect of the rules: the result is preserved for a long time. To do this, you need to get out of the diet properly (a sharp increase in the caloric content of products is not allowed). To lose weight and maintain weight, you need to give up this way:
- pregnant women;
- breastfeeding mothers;
- people with varying degrees of liver disease; if you have kidney pathology
- For diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and stomach - gastritis and ulcers.
Disorders in the field of cardiology also impose restrictions. It is recommended to consult a doctor before starting a diet.
Basic principles of effective diet nutrition
There are a number of principles that will increase the effectiveness of following the Japanese diet for 2 weeks. For 15 years of existence, there are:
- Absolutely no salt (even 2-3 g per day is not allowed).
- Reducing dietary carbohydrate intake.
- The diet consists of different foods.
- Eating during the day - 3.
- The amount of liquid.
- Age criteria - 18-40 years.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Dietary rules are emphasized:
- 90% of the liquid is pure water;
- cooked and boiled fish in dishes. Moderate frying is also allowed;
- There are no restrictions for cereals, but it is recommended that rice and legumes predominate;
- Vegetables, including cabbage, should be included in the menu;
- completely simple carbohydrates are eliminated;
- Sugar-free kefir is allowed in the morning (for breakfast).
You can't change the menu every day. Priority beef for meat. Chicken is allowed. Do not use skin when cooking. The basis of the diet is a reduction in daily caloric intake. Snacks are not allowed. You must cancel:
- salt (fresh food helps to get rid of excess quickly);
- smoked meats;
- fatty foods;
- ready meals;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages;
- fast food and chips.
Compliance with the basic principles allows you to speed up metabolic processes in the body. Oil deposits will quickly disappear and be converted into energy. The nutrition program includes:
- coffee (not suitable for freezing and drying);
- green tea;
- dairy products;
- lean meat (rabbit, poultry).
Vegetables are consumed in small quantities. The amount of fluid should not be less than 2 liters per day.
Proper nutrition in the Japanese diet is based on two directions. Excess fat and volume are taken into account. If they are small, 7 days is preferred. A serious overdose of up to 14 days is required. The basic principles of nutrition during this period include:
- Prohibition of alternative foods (beef cannot be replaced with pork).
- Permission to use tomato juice instead of fresh tomatoes.
- Elimination of sugar and flour in any form.
Getting in and out of the diet should be smooth. Feature: Weight loss results will be less noticeable if there is another dietary restriction before the Japanese diet. It is recommended to hold a fasting day the day before starting the diet with a normal diet. Several options are allowed: on kefir or apples, the use of boiled meat with fresh or stewed vegetables. Exit from the diet should be smooth. New products should be introduced gradually. It is recommended to include 1-2 types in the diet per week. Lack of salt in food will help remove excess fluid from tissues and cells. Up to 30% of volume and excess weight. Selected time limits cannot be exceeded. In some places it is impossible to redesign the days and menu prepared for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
The pros and cons of the Japanese diet
The Japanese diet has a number of advantages and disadvantages. They should be taken into account before starting a diet. Among the advantages are:
- Reducing the amount of salt in the diet reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular disease;
- Ability to choose the duration of the diet - 7 or 14 days;
- lost kg and volume will not be returned if the diet is properly entered and exited;
- Dietary foods are available to everyone (no unusual foods or exotics);
- no edema or get rid of them;
- The presence of protein does not cause sagging of the skin or the formation of stretch marks in areas where the fat layer is reduced;
- There are no serious restrictions on food preparation (products can be cooked, put in a water bath, cooked, fried in vegetable oil);
- Vitamins and trace elements enter the body through plant components and vegetables.
14 days is the optimal time to lose weight. The body is not stressed. Mood and vitality do not decrease. Endurance and mental alertness are maintained at a high level. Performance indicators do not fall.
Disadvantages of the Japanese Diet:
- The system should not be used for gastrointestinal diseases.
- The number of meals is limited to 3 (healthy eating is 5-6 meals in small portions).
- There are age restrictions (diet is not suitable for older people).
There are contraindications to following the restrictions in the Japanese system. You can't start without consulting a doctor.
Illegal Japanese Dietary Foods
There is a list of foods that should be removed from the menu in the Japanese diet for 7 or 14 days. It is not possible to use even a small amount:
- salt (except rarely);
- home-made vegetable and fruit preparations (marinades, pickles, canned food);
- alcoholic beverages;
- carbonated drinks;
- mineral water (because it contains gases);
- wheat flour;
- baked goods and bread;
- semi-finished products;
- canned food (meat, fish and vegetables);
- confectionery (sweets, lollipops, pills, chocolate, biscuits, pastries, cakes);
- fatty meat;
- oily fish;
- bananas (fresh, mashed, dried);
- grapes (all kinds and raisins);
- sugar (white, cane);
- gelling agents;
- whipped cream;
- potatoes (and other starchy vegetables);
Prohibited honey and containers included. Sausages and small sausages, boiled and smoked sausages, pork are not allowed during this period.
The following products are allowed for eating:
- plain yogurt (bio);
- rye croutons;
- unsalted cellulose tomato juice (best made at home);
- cheese (hard, low-fat varieties);
- sea fish;
- natural coffee (no flavors, cream or sugar);
- beef (boiled, baked, steamed);
- chicken (boiled, steamed);
- eggs (quail, chicken) - you can boil them and add cheese, cooking method - boiled;
- eggplant (can be fried);
- parsnip root;
- apple (sugar-free, green);
- pear (deliciously recommended - for example, Chinese);
- citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, grapefruits, tangerines);
- green tea (no additives);
- lemon juice;
- vegetable oils (sunflower and olive) - should be chosen unrefined;
- 50 g cherries each;
- kiwi (consider allergic reactions to the product);
- plum (only fresh, in small quantities);
- white cabbage;
- carrots (fresh, boiled, grated);
- rye bread;
Meat, poultry or fish dishes are served with a garnish. You should include them in the menu every day. The difficulty is that you will not always be able to adapt the taste to your taste. Do not add spices, herbs or other methods. No salt is added to the food. You can't cook fries in kebabs with lard, but you can include steamed cutlets and meatballs in your diet.
2 week grocery samples
You can buy in 2 weeks:
- chicken eggs - 20 pieces;
- chicken fillet or breast - 900 g;
- carrots - 3 kg;
- unsalted tomato juice) - 2 l;
- ground or ground natural coffee - 1 packet;
- white cabbage - 2-3 kg;
- fruits - 1 kg (optional);
- lemon - 2-3 pieces;
- fresh sea fish (all carcasses) - 2 kg;
- unfrozen fish fillet - 1 kg;
- hard cheese, low fat - 200 g;
- melons and vegetables - 2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 0, 5-1 l;
- lean beef - 1 kg;
- green tea - 1 packet (no additives).
It is recommended to buy kefir and yogurt when needed to keep these products fresh.
14-day Japanese diet: menu, table
The nutrition program is based on a complete menu with a certain amount of calories. Daytime Source (for each of the 14):
|1||Coffee (200 ml) sugar and milk or the same amount of green tea||Chicken eggs (boiled boiled) - 2 pieces, white cabbage leaves cooked in vegetable oil (150 g), homemade tomato juice (200 ml)||Steamed or lightly fried fish (200 g) until softened|
|2||Natural coffee, ground, roasted without milk and sugar, rye bread (1 piece)||Boiled cabbage (or cooked in water with sunflower oil), fried or boiled fish, as a dressing - vegetable oil (200 g)||steamed beef (slices) and yadana, poultry - optional (200 g), kefir (200 ml)|
|3||Toast (1 piece) made of unsalted rye flour or biscuit is allowed (200 ml)||Pumpkin, grated and fried in vegetable oil (unrefined sunflower) until golden (in any amount)||Vegetable casserole with yogurt (200 g).|
|4||Carrots grated with lemon juice||Whole fish, fried or boiled (200 g), tomato juice (200 ml)||Fruit slicing (200 g), optional - fruit salad with lemon juice dressing|
|5||carrots with lemon juice||boiled fish (fillet) and tomato juice (1 cup)||different fruits (total weight 200 g) all fruits|
|6||chicory drink (200 ml)||Boiled chicken fillet (500 g), finely chopped lettuce oil for better absorption of vegetable dressing with cabbage and carrots||A piece of chicken eggs with cheese (2 pieces), fresh carrots, cut into slices|
|7||Green tea (200 ml) has no sweetener||Steamed beef can be slightly beaten in advance (200 g)||Cooked beef (200 g), a glass of kefir|
|8||Drink based on natural coffee (200 ml)||Boiled white chicken (200 g), cabbage "vitamin" salad with chopped vegetable oil (200 g)||Quail eggs are sprinkled with grated cheese - 2 pieces, fresh carrots - 1 piece|
The results will last for 2-3 years. The average caloric value is 800-850 kcal. Drink extra water throughout the day. As an option, it is allowed to repeat the menu after reaching the 8th day of the diet.
Don't Exit the Japanese Diet
Japanese diet restriction rules offer the right solution. Recommendations:
- Gradually add
- expand your diet properly;
- Maintain a rational diet.
Cereals, salt, sweets cannot be included in the menu immediately.
This technique is not suitable for people experiencing mental or physical stress. Children, pregnant women and the elderly should not use the diet. If the body receives less than 2 liters of fluid, dehydration is possible. If you have gastrointestinal diseases, the method of losing weight can not be used because the menu is not balanced. People with cardiovascular disease cannot follow the restrictions (increased amount of coffee). Wrong performance will lead to rapid weight loss.
The most popular Japanese diet recipes Carrot salad recipe: 1 carrot and 10 ml of vegetable oil. Preparation: Peel a carrot, grate it or cut it into thin rings. Add oil, stir. The addition of lemon juice (to taste) will help to add spices.
Eggplant and pumpkin baked with cheese and yogurt: pumpkin and eggplant (1 piece each), cheese (50 g), chicken eggs (2 pieces), natural yogurt without additives (200 ml). Preparation: Peel and wash the vegetables. Cut into small pieces. Put the form. Beat eggs, mix with yogurt. Pour the mixture over the vegetables. Grate the cheese and sprinkle the dish on top. Cook for 40 minutes. The temperature in the oven is 150 degrees.
Fruit salad: green apple, pear, kiwi (1 piece), mandarin (3 slices for juice). Wash the fruit, cut into cubes. Squeeze the juice from the mandarin slices, sprinkle on the fruit and mix.
The 14-day Japanese Diet gives excellent results when followed. The exit from it should be smooth. This is required so that the lost kg is not returned. Restrictions may be repeated after consultation with a physician and not more than twice a year.